We are expecting again... and this time, its a BOY!!! We are thrilled and a little surprised (cuz he and Paige will be so close together and that its a boy), but we couldn't be more excited! I will be 19 weeks on thursday so here is a pic of me around 18 or so. Don't I look huge? But its all worth it, look at his cute little face. I mean, how can you not love it!!?

4 comments:
Congrats. That is so fun. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and the adjustment. You will be great.
wow-congrats! I am going to be 18 weeks tomorrow. due on nov 22-looks like we are doing things at about the same time!
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! I was 19 weeks on Monday and we just found out we're having a girl! Fun times! :)
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see his cute little face in the real world!
Post a Comment