Sunday, June 12, 2011

Comparisons

So I keep thinking that Paige is SOOO small compared to what Grace was at this age so I decided to do a little research and compare 9 months stats.  I was surprised.  Check it out.

Grace: 21.3 pounds. 29 1/2 inches
Paige: 20.4 pounds, 28 inches

Say what!???  I thought they would be WAY further apart.  Oh well, guess they both just love their food :)  Love my cute healthy happy girls

P.S.  Do they look ANYTHING alike???


         
I realize that all of Paige's pictures are standing but this girl will NOT sit still.  Grace was still not even crawling at this age and this one is on the move, constantly.  Don't ya love how every baby is so different?  But I love them both equally!

5 comments:

Sherri Araiza said...

Grace is your husband's clone and Paige is yours! :) Your family is so cute. :) Glad to hear you're doing well.

Jill said...

Ummm NO! They look nothing alike! :) Can't wait to finally see her next month.

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

Wow they look SO different! How funny that even siblings can act and look nothing alike. So cute though:)

Tate Family said...

I actually think they look like! I can't believe how big Paige has gotten. Crazy how fast the second one grows up isn't it!

Stacey said...

I'd say Grace is a Cody and Paige is a Jorgensen! I am so excited to see how my #2 will look compared to Becca!