No way! You look tan and amazing. Go girl! I'm so happy you're having a boy!!!
You are getting closer! I don't think you look that big for almost 30 weeks. Do you know what you are naming him?
You don't look big...you look just right. :) You should see my big belly! Someone at church thought I was due any day. So sad. :(
i have the same shirt, and I am also 26 weeks! Love that we both utilize Ross, and love that we both have baby boys in our tummys. You look great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No way! You look tan and amazing. Go girl! I'm so happy you're having a boy!!!
You are getting closer! I don't think you look that big for almost 30 weeks. Do you know what you are naming him?
You don't look big...you look just right. :) You should see my big belly! Someone at church thought I was due any day. So sad. :(
i have the same shirt, and I am also 26 weeks! Love that we both utilize Ross, and love that we both have baby boys in our tummys. You look great!
Post a Comment