Sunday, April 25, 2010

Half Way

Well, I guess its about time I blog about baby GIRL #2!! I am a little over 20 weeks and feeling awesome! I'm already showing, although its like the "chubby belly girl" stage instead of "aww how cute she's pregnant." We are excited for Grace to have a little sister and look forward to her arrival. The due date is Sept 9th, but we are guessing she will be here earlier. I can't seem to get the ultrasound pics loaded on the comp, but if you've seen one you've seen them all :) Anyway, here is my bump so far...at 19 weeks

8 comments:

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

congrats Diana! I don't know if you have an invite to our blog, but if you want one email me at lud05001@hotmail.com

Scott & Ali said...

Congrats Dee! I am sure you are such a stellar mommy!

Holly said...

Congratulations, how fun to have two little girls! Loving the bump, you look great!

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling well! Girls are pretty fun!

Jill said...

YAY!! I can't wait for another cute little niece! I hope you are feeling good!

Walker Family said...

Congrats! And I think you look way cute!Good luck!

lizard said...

So jealous that you're having another girl. Buck said if our next baby's another boy, we can adopt a girl after that. Guess we'll see what happens!

Marian and Sadie said...

Grace will have a mini me! Congratulations, although I know you guys were hoping for a boy. We are happy for yall, and we need to get together soon.