I was playing flag football one night and Kimball and Grace came to watch. When I say watch I mean, head over to the park and tune out the game completely. How can I be upset though - Grace loves her time with Daddy. I didn't think it would be THAT cold out, good thing MOM was prepared. You never know around here! If you can't tell, Grace couldn't care less how cold it is. She is lovin it! Oh and don't worry, she breaks my heart a little on Sunday's when she runs into nursery. Silly big, little girl!
5 comments:
you sure do have a cute little girl dee! miss you!
Love it! Daddy time is always so great!
That sweatshirt is priceless! Where'd you get it?
She is just too cute! Nursery is wonderful, it's really nice to be able to actually listen to the lessons again:)
When Daddy is home, I barely exist! Your little girl is soo cute!
I am so glad that you found my blog! I think that it is a great way to keep in touch! Your little Grace is so cute! I hope that all is going well! What an adorable family you have.
Post a Comment