"Can":
Walk (took 14 months!)
Pick up her toys
Share
Eat everything that's edible
Blow kisses
Give kisses
Give hugs
Wave bye-bye
Blow bubbles
Vibrate her lips
High-five
Patty cake
Knuckles (but will point w a finger out)
Push shopping carts loaded w groceries (pic)
Climb up and down the stairs
Dance (seriously)
Play the piano
Pull off and put on stickers (pic)
Read her books
Ride on daddys shoulders (pic)
Identify - her nose, eyes, ears, mouth, teeth, tongue, toes, foot, belly button, hair, knees
Say - ball, dog *and bark*, cat, baby, more, book, dad, momma, papa, stars, shoes, moon and my favorite belly bah (belly button) (well at least we know when she's saying them, ha ha)
Sign - more, please, thank you, milk, juice
I'm sure there are more and I realized this is long for a post, but I want to be able to look back and see how much they grow/change. It sure happens fast!!
5 comments:
She is so cute! and you can tell how happy she is! She must take after her mom :)
sure does go fast! it's so fun to document their milestones and then see how they've grown in a few short months and then compare to other siblings that come...isn't this such a fun age?!?!
I am dying...because...our friends baby is already 19 lbs and he is only 4 months OLD!!! Are you kidding me!?!??!! Grace is such a cute girl. She is a perfect combo of you two!! PS I love our facebook chats. They keep me sane!! Thanks girl
She's so cute. Ready for number 2? haha
hi its diana cody kimballs little sister grace is adorable cant wait to see u guys again!! :)
Post a Comment