Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Bedrock Style

Fred, Pebbles and Wilma

Happy Family

Kisses for daddy

Nakey pumpkin eater

We rocked it this year...Fred, Wilma and Pebbles Flintstone. We got SOO many compliments as we walked around the neighborhood, it was exciting! We had a lot of fun. Here are a few of our favorites!! Happy Halloween

8 comments:

Allison said...

Looks Awesome. Did you sew those yourself?

Lyssa said...

Love the costumes! I love it when families dress with a theme

Stacey said...

You look so cute! Great job!

Walker Family said...

You guys look so cute!!! Hope all is going well.

MarshandKrissy said...

Love it!!! If we ever have kids we may just have to borrow your costumes! Nice work on the sewing! I'm impressed!

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

those are the cutest costumes ever! I love family themes! Ryan is a duck hunter so next year we are going to go as two hunters and Karalee is going to be a duck! We would have done it this year but we decided not to dress up.You have the cutest little family!

The Jorgensen's said...

Nice costumes!!! I almost did that one last eayr but didn't have it in me to make the costumes, plus I think we would have been too cold to wear them. Perfector AZ though!

Walker Family said...

Ahhh...thanks for the comment. You lil princess is getting so big. Great fun! Love ya D!