Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How Lincoln stacks up!

My sweet boy is already 9 months and I can't believe it!!  He has been such a joy to have in our home and am so grateful to be his mother.  He had his well check today and he got a clean bill of health. I realize I posted my girls at this age and wanted to compare, so here is where Lincoln fits in the mix.

Lincoln: 22.5 pounds, 29 1/4 inches
Grace: 21.3 pounds. 29 1/2 inches
Paige: 20.4 pounds, 28 inches

So he is definitely our heftiest.  And our happiest.  He is always smiling.  We love this little man!  I mean look how handsome he is!!  How can you not!?




I love his blonde hair and big blue eyes. He is constantly smiling and adores his big sisters!  Also loves his blankey and eats anything he can get his hands on.  We love this chub a dub!

Who does he look like?  Any similarities??




3 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

yay for a new post! :) i watch the blog just so you know...even if i don't comment. :) gorgeous family.

Walker Family said...

Holy Smokes...I think he looks just like your second...Paige:) They are cuties- hope life is going well! Love ya

Marguritte said...

You have such a beautiful family!