Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Countdown

So...I will be 36 weeks on thursday and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by!  My due date is Sept 9th and we've decided to do a TOLAC (trial of labor after cesarean) or VBAC the more popular term.  We are hoping that things will go smoothly and she will come on her own naturally so I dont have to have a repeat c-section.  Keep us in your prayers.  We are anxious to meet our new little princess and if anyone wants to shout out names - feel free.  We are up for suggestions :)  Here is me at 32 weeks.  I'll post a more recent one in a few days.  Yay for babies!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Eeek! We are so excited to see your little girl!

The Crolleys said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Anytime now! A friend of mine had a VBAC and everything went well...just FYI. I can't wait to see your new little one!

Marian and Sadie said...

2 more weeks and you baby will be here. I can't wait to meet her. your pregnancy has gone by fast! it feels like only a couple of months ago when you guys told us that you were expecting. What is a VBAC?
Let us know when you have the baby so we can make dinner for y'all.