Or do other husbands snore and keep their wives up till all hours of the night!!??
This pic has nothing to do with the snoring post I just love this girl!! She saw herself on daddy's phone and it was pretty much, Love at First Sight. Too cute!
Um yes, I am actually awake at 3 AM and reading people's blogs because I know he is getting up to go to work in a few hours and then I can got to sleep by myself.
5 comments:
so cute! i think she looks a lot like the oldroyd side of the family!!
Uh--definitely isn't just you!!! :-) Unfortunately I'm right there with you on this issue!
She is so cute and getting so big...it's been awhile since we saw you guys. Hope you are doing well!
i am right there with ya girl.
Um yes, I am actually awake at 3 AM and reading people's blogs because I know he is getting up to go to work in a few hours and then I can got to sleep by myself.
Post a Comment