Wednesday, July 15, 2009

10 month photoshoot

Although Grace is now 11 months, I decided to post these pictures because they are SO cute. We went to our friend/photographers studio, Chris Paxman, and he took a TON of shots for us. Grace was a little bit tired but we worked around it. Thanks again Chris!! Here are a few of the favorites:





Grace thinks taking pictures is VERY exhausting!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I love how smiley she is and that last one is so adorable! What a cutie!

Walker Family said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe she is so old! Time flies doesn't it... and things change so much! Great changes though- that's for sure!

Brandon and Bethany said...

That "life time warranty" is an old rumor. They only replace sandals if there's like a defect because of manufacturing. I WISH they would replace my shoes because I've just worn them too much. lol.

My brother and I thought the same thing when we bought them, but we were sure to ask. We buy them directly from the factory there in San Clemente, I guess I'll just have to go next time I'm home. :(

Cute pictures, btw

E said...

SO cute!!!!!!!