Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pool Time!

So I finally decided to grin and bare (literally) swimsuit season and get myself into one. We had not taken Grace to the pool yet and we KNEW she would love it, so I gave in. We even got her one of those baby floats and she thought she was queen of the castle (or pool in this case). Be cautious of the baby cleavage..its pretty sexy




Also, I got Kimball a mini pool table for Fathers Day and we have played about 6 games of 15 ball, and 5 games of 9 ball. I have YET to lose in 15 ball (regular pool) but have lost 3 times in 9 ball. For anyone that knows me, I am SUPER competitive and Kimball has learned to adore me for it. I always get so excited when I win and he just laughs at me. Isn't that cute!? Anyway, here are some shots of the table, and Grace checking it out!

5 comments:

The Jorgensen's said...

Fun times! We busted out the kiddie pool yesterday in our front yard and Megan has a blast with her friends.

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm jealous, Alaska doesn't have any outdoor pools and we haven't made it to an indoor one yet, but I'd love to take Jacob. I think Jacob and Grace would be bff if we lived by each other:)

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Grace is too cute!! I hope mine turns out just as cute!

Marian and Sadie said...

Ok, so we a blog buddies now. YES!!!!!! Are real friend that isn't just my "blogging friend."

Marian and Sadie said...

Hey, we had sadie's pictures taken at target. We haven't gotten the picture disc yet but when I do I will post some of the pictures. I love the pictures of grace in the green dress on your blog. who took those photos? i forgot to thank you for coming to our 4th of july get together....so, thank you!

Marian