After weeks of drooling and sad stories, Grace finally got her two bottom teeth! (She is still drooling non stop but at least the pain is gone). She is also eating big girl oatmeal cereal now, sometimes with added bananas or peas. She gets SOO mad when its all gone, I think its hilarious. Don't worry, we're not starving her! I weighed her the other day...18.2 pounds at 5 1/2 months old. She is rolling over a TON now and can sit up for a few seconds on her own. Check out these adorable pics. I can't help but kiss and squish her!

Yummy cereal and peas!!

Our little Buddah - sitting on Dad's hand

Like Father, Like Daughter

Go Team Go!!

Our Cowgirl and her 2 teeth!!

Just adorable, makes me smile!
8 comments:
cutest baby EVER!
Oh honey! She is getting so big! It goes so fast! Just wait, she'll be crawling soon and driving you crazy!
Such cute pictures, Dee!! Isn't teething the worst??? I hate it!! Colin didn't even get his bottom teeth until he was 10 months! That's still all he has!!
Hey at least I'm not the only one with a baby that has slow teeth! I was just coming back cause I realized that I didn't say anything about the teeth! Becca STILL doesn't have any yet. Go Grace!
when she is standing on your husbands hand, that is like a 5th generation tradition in my family. It's called, "Stiff as a Gun!" and I am so happy she could do that! She is so adorable!
she is a cutie, her smile is adorable! she is growing up so fast, isn't it amazing?!!
I'm glad she's loving the rice cereal. She's getting so big, even from November!
She is too cute MAMA DEE!
Post a Comment