Look mommy, I'm eating this new rattle cuz its so delicious! I like to hold it like a big girl and shake it when I get excited! I'm getting so grown up! You have to admit I'm pretty cute, right?
Uh ya--we totally need to get together...we'd say let's do it at our house this time but we have no furnitue (still over at my mom's house--)So we can meet up somewhere or whatever works good for you since you now have a kid and have more "needs" than we do!!! ;-)
Dee!!!!! How are you! That was such a great surprise to see your comment and then come and look at your blog. You have a beautiful baby! Oh, I am so happy for you. I hope life is going well. Keep in touch and say hello to Amy for me.
Those rattles are the best! They learn so quickly and love them for a long time! Just be sure to keep your eye on it cause all the other kids love it too!
3 comments:
Uh ya--we totally need to get together...we'd say let's do it at our house this time but we have no furnitue (still over at my mom's house--)So we can meet up somewhere or whatever works good for you since you now have a kid and have more "needs" than we do!!! ;-)
Dee!!!!! How are you! That was such a great surprise to see your comment and then come and look at your blog. You have a beautiful baby! Oh, I am so happy for you. I hope life is going well. Keep in touch and say hello to Amy for me.
Those rattles are the best! They learn so quickly and love them for a long time! Just be sure to keep your eye on it cause all the other kids love it too!
Post a Comment