I must be the luckiest Mommy in the world! So I had friends tell me that their kids didnt sleep through the night until they were 10 months and Ive had others say at a month they slept through the night so i wasn't too sure what to expect with Grace. Turns out on her 2 month birthday she decides...I'm a big girl now so I'm just gonna sleep 8 hours tonight! I seriously thought she was dead! I ran in there at like 5 and she was just breathing away in her own little dream land. Now, 10 weeks old she sleeps 9-10 hours, its ROCKS!! I'd like to think that its because she weighs a little over 15 pounds and is almost 25 inches long. She realizes that if she misses a meal she will most likely be able to survive! Anyway, she's pretty much the greatest and we really are so lucky!

Here she is just napping in our bed while I get ready for the day, gosh she's cute!!
6 comments:
I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am! Jacob is no where close to sleeping through the night...right now we're lucky to get him to sleep at all during the night, let alone for long periods of time. He's only 6 weeks though, so maybe he'll get the hang of it before too long...I hope:)
You really are so lucky, Dee. I think I must have the WORST sleeper in the world! It has been a fight for almost 10 months now. He is finally starting to get better, but I tell ya..Hopefully my next one will sleep like Grace!
So fun! I remember the first few nights I had Becca in her own crib. She was sleeping through the night fine, but not having her right by my side freaked me out. I had the moniter on full blast and could not sleep a wink if she made any noise other than breathing! Of course her bedroom is just on the other side of the wall that our bed is up against, but I still need a moniter or I'd go crazy! Conrats that she is sleeping! Now you get to have the fun of dealing with the effects of not breastfeeding her all night long. :)
what a chubby baby!!! How adorable!
So nice to find your blog Dee. I have one too, feel free to check it out:
www.tooblondes.blogspot.com
btw: this is Alli Dawson.
Thanks!!!
Oh I hope we are lucky like you when that day finally comes that we have kids--She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment