Thursday, October 23, 2008

Forget Bath Time!









We found Grace a new love... showers with Daddy!!! She use to cry and cry when she had to take baths and I was sick of trying to wrestle her in there without splashing water all over or having her tip over! Finally I remembered that we (Diana's sibs) grew up showering with Dad and apparently loved it, so we thought we'd try it out. Turns out, SOMEONE else loves it too!! I think she enjoys it so much because its warm in there and she gets to feel her Daddy's skin and the water splash on her body. I enjoy it cuz I get a 5 minute break and it is their time to bond. Since I am with her all day and nursing her we have a lot of time to hang out and talk. Daddy is so busy with the Fire Academy that he doesn't get to play with her as much. It really is adorable to watch them in there. I took a few pics, and don't worry they are all clean!!

2 comments:

Josh and Danielle said...

that was more then enough of skin showing for your hubby!!! that baby is ok though! she is cute!!!

JT42 said...

she's beautiful!!! she looks like her daddy and showers with dad are the best-all my kids have preferred that over baths and still do!! :) you sound like things are going great! thanks for following us ;D